Roles and Responsibilities
- Must have good knowledge and experience in Oracle Cloud SCM Inventory & Cost accounting.
- Should have experience in at least 2 Projects of Oracle Cloud SCM Procurement and Inventory modules implementation
- Hands-on experience in at least 2 full life cycle project delivery for Oracle SCM Cloud Procurement and Inventory configuration.
- Previous experience in Oracle Cloud Contracts, Sourcing, Purchasing and Purchasing Self- Service will be added advantage.
- Detailed architectural knowledge on Oracle Cloud SCM Inventory & Cost accounting solutions.
- Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business.
- Lead and mentor other technical analysts.
- Understanding and implementing the most advanced product features.
- Ability to produce artifacts such as fit gap documents, business process, functional design, configuration documents, and test scripts, training documents adhering to Oracle AIM and OUM methodologies.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience with the complete business processes across all Oracle Cloud SCM Inventory & Cost accounting.
- Willingness to operate and progress in areas that are outside of previous experience.
- Ability to multi-task and priorities across concurrent projects may be required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or similar relevant field.
- 8-12 years of Oracle Cloud SCM Implementation & Support experience are desirable.
- Oracle Cloud certifications are desirable.