Roles and Responsibilities.
- Provide Oracle or Microsoft D365 applications solutions to an exclusive range of clients across high profile assignments.
- Assist customers maximize strategic business value from company products to provide them with vision of their end state solution and roadmap.
- Evaluate customers business requirements, needs and objectives and transform same to company processes, solutions and modules being implemented.
- Analyze and solve complex customer issues related to data and processes.
- Ensure seamless transition through customer lifecycle working closely with presales, professional services and support teams.
Requirements and Qualifications.
- Qualified Chartered Accountants having 0-3 years of experience.
- Semi-qualified Chartered Accountants who are not pursuing CA now, can also apply.
- You shall be strongly inclined to join the IT/ERP industry.
- Base location will be Noida.
- Must be fully vaccinated.